The feedback from the Conference has been overwhelmingly positive and we thank you for all your messages, texts and emails. We have been inundated with requests for the recipes of the wonderful meals we enjoyed over those two days in February so we are delighted to be able to bring them to you, with sincere thanks to the chef Denis Cregan and everyone at Masterchef catering!
2kgs lamb on the bone (leg).
100g butternut squash
1 clove garlic (crushed)
1. Braise the leg of lamb on the bone in water with rosemary and garlic for two and a half hours.
2. When cool, remove the meat from the bone and cut into cubes.
3. Drain the stock and place in a saucepan.
4. Roast off all the veg in an oven and add to the lamb stock.
5. Add the lamb cubes and the cubes of butternut squash.
6. Simmer gently for 30 mins until squash is cooked. Season with salt and pepper and serve.